Slash Spending. Keep Our Promises. Grow the Economy. That’s my plan to restore America to the “Shining City on a Hill” our Founders intended. I call it the Turning the Lights Back On(TLBO) Plan. The TLBO Plan achieves the following:
- $661 billion in spending cuts in the first year of the plan (2013);
- $9.1 trillion in total spending cuts (2013-2022),$11.8 trillion less spending than President Obama’s budget calls for;
- A balanced budget in just three years (2015);
- Eliminates Four Agencies and 233 Programs – real cuts instead of budget gimmicks;
- Saves Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and other Entitlement Programs from bankruptcy;
- Scraps the current tax code and replaces it with a pro-growth flat tax which reduces the total tax burden on Americans by $4.5 trillion over 10 years.
You can read the entire plan below.